Le Domaine de Carole combines elegance and discreet charm Greenery protected, enjoying a breathtaking view discovering, at his feet,all the beauty of the LUBERON. A taste of Paradise in the heart of eternal Provence. Le Domaine de Carole is a property of 1,4 hectares,near the village of GORDES ( 7 minutes walk) , one of the most beautiful villages in France, at the beginning of the road to the beautiful Abbey SENANQUE. This prestigious ensemble that features four private houses is protected by a wall of dry stone walls,signing constructions in Gordes. Secure access is via a beautiful wrought iron gate with videophone and digital.
At the heart of the Domaine, Mas is a large house of 600 m2 ,surrounded by a beautiful park of 8.000 m2 , ready to accommodate visitors. Mas has 6 very comfortable rooms ; all are air conditionned and have private bathrooms with toilets ; TV and WIFI ( free) complete equipment (Nespresso in each room) The living areas are spacious and comfortable and open on the large facing south terrace where it is good to relax, have breakfast or a drink at the end of the day, contemplating the magnificent view over the LUBERON!u A relaxation area is located in the park, with heated pool, pool house , sauna and pool toilets.
Villa Surface: 600
Property surface: 10000
Accessible via the spectacular entrance hall, decorated with an
authentic bearer chair, lounges are available to customers: - TV
lounge with large screen and DVD player.
- Main lounge with bar, fireplace and piano
- Games room with billiards
- A « design » dining room and a contemporary kitchen fully
All the rooms are air conditionned and open on the large terrace for
relaxing, breakfast and other collations.A part of the terrace is
shaded by an ancient oak.
Rooms PATIO,BORIES et MURIER are ground floor and each is
opening on a private terrace and garden. Upstairs, rooms SUD and
CHATEAU enjoy beautiful views towards the south with, for
CHATEAU, a double orientation and the view of the Village and the
Room TOUR in duplex with,on the top, a panoramic terrace with
- Bedroom 1 PATIO: Enjoy your direct access to the garden and
your terrace. King size bed and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 MURIER: Enjoy your direct access to the garden and
your terrace. King size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 BORIES: Enjoy your direct access to the garden and
your terrace. King size bed and en-suite bathroom and single bed
for a kids in entrance. Private access
- Bedroom 4 CHATEAU: A double orientation and the view of the
Village and the old Castle. King size bed and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 5 SUD: Enjoy beautiful views toward
- Bedroom 6 TOUR: Great family bedroom in duplex with King size
bed and upstairs a sofa bed for 2 kids, an en-suite bathroom
with,on the top, a panoramic terrace with 180° view
All bedroom are equipped with Nespresso coffee machine.
Relaxation and wellness space
A second terrace below , also oriented on the south and the view,
features heated pool and pool house with summer bar, sauna and
The large beaches are furnished and looking to the LUBERONThe
8.000 m2 planted with Provencal plants ( olive, mulberry, lavender
and other local species) offer quiet places for rest and serenity.
- MARSEILLE, 1 hours by car
- 7 minutes walk
- Coustellet for market and shopping: 5 minutes by car - Isle sur las orgues : 15 minutes by car - Famous villages: OPPEDE, MENERBES, LACOSTE, BONNIEUX, ROUSSILLON 5 to 15 minutes by car - Saint Remy de provence and Eygalières 35 minutes by car
- Daily Cleaning
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- All linen and utilities
- Daily cleaning
- Cleaning: 3 hours per day
- All linen and utilities
- Sauna (4 occupants)
- Pool: 17x8 m, childsafe, heated
- Parking (10)
- Games room: Billiard
- Air-conditionned everywhere
- Secure access is via a beautiful wrought iron gate with videophone
- and digital.