BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE AND RELAXING VILLA..
The region Umbria is a gem not yet discovered by tourism. You can find castles, forest and fortresses. Thanks to the magical scenery it has been an inspiration for many artists. That is why there are so many art sites nearby. You can also find small towns with traditional structures in the neighbourhood.
This villa is wonderful decorated and feels as if you are walking into a fairytale villa. It has fantastic views over the Umbrian countryside and according to real Umbrian style. The view from the swimming pool is absolutely breathtaking.
- Living room
- Dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 1: King bedroom; en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with 2 French beds; en-suite
- Bedroom 3: King bedroom suite with bathroom
- Bedroom 4: King size bed with en-suite
- Bedroom 5: King size bed with en-suite
- Bedroom 6: King size bed with en-suite
- Bedroom 7: King size bed with en-suite
- Swimming pool
- Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi – Umbria International Airport, 1.20 hours by car
- 15 Metres
Lucca - 3 hours Siena - 2 hours Florence - 1 hours and 30 minutes Rome - 1 hours and 30 minutes
- Concierge service
- Morning housekeeping service included for 3 hours per day (except Sunday)
- Complimentary welcome lunch or dinner
- Gardener and pool maintenance service
- Wi-Fi and Satellite
- Gym with weights and machines
- A cellar stocked with carefully selected wines in all price ranges.