Quiet and relax retreat in Capri
Must see sights is defintly "Via Camerelle" where you can find small boutiques in Roman Walls, or take walk to the beach on Via Krupp. And then there is the Blue Grotto, a beautiful cave with stunning blue reflective water. There is too much to do for in Capri so make sure to book for a longer period of time. It is for a reason that Capri is a popular resort destination.
This luxury villa interior and exterior are very Mediterranean. A beautiful garden invites you to eat outside, especially since you have ocean views. At the back of the villa you can find a swimming pool, to cool down during a hot day in Capri.
- Dining room
- Living room
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bedroom with bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bedroom with bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Twin bed with bathroom
- Sitting room
- Bedroom 4: Master bedroom with private bathroom with
- Naples International Airport, 2 hours by car
- 2 hours by car
- Concierge service
- Cleaning in the morning (not Sunday)
- Daily Breakfast (not Sunday)