AUTHENTIC TUSCAN FARMHOUSE.
Located near Florence, the house benefits from its spectacular landscapes and atmosphere. One of the greatest art centers of Italy, Florence is home to the Accademia, where you can view Michelangelo's "David," as well as the Uffizi gallery, arguably the most important art gallery in the world.
Villa I Colli is a 400 year old Tuscan farmhouse nestled on a 2 hectare estate in the hills of the world renowned Chianti region. Recently renovated to the highest of luxury standards, this homes now includes all of the most modern amenities. Nevertheless, the structure's original character and architectural features have been conserved.
- Living room
- Dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Queen bedroom; en-suite bathroom
- Queen master bedroom; en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom; en-suite bathroom
- 2 queen bedrooms; en-suite bathrooms
- Florence Peretola Airport, 40 minutes by car
Florence - 40 minutes Greve in Chianti - 50 minutes Siena - 1 hour San Gimignano - 40 minutes
- Concierge service
- Daily Cleaning
- Electricity, water, heating & final cleaning
- Pool heating - open mid-April until mid-October
- Satellite TV, Wi-Fi connection, use of PC
- Complimentary concierge
- Wi-Fi and Satellite
- Games room: Billiard
- Gym with weights and machines
- Library, BBQ