Tuscany & Umbria, Italy
MAGNIFICENT AUTHENTIC VILLA.
This villa is located in the endearing region of Chianti halfway between Florence, to the world's finest art center, and Siena, overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces.
This vast home offers relaxing holidays thanks in part to the surrounding olive groves. It is composed of a main villa and an annex. The accommodations are made in traditional country decor and typical local architectural details, such as terracotta floors, stone walls, beamed ceilings, brick arches, and wood- burning fireplaces.
- Living room
- Dining room
- Bedroom 1: Queen bedroom; en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bedroom; mezzanine floor; en-suite
bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 3: Queen bedroom terrace with ; en-suite
- Bedroom 4: Queen bedroom; en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 5-7: 3 Queen bedrooms, 3 en-suite bathrooms
- Bedroom 8: Twin/Queen bedroom; private bathroom
- Bedroom 9: Queen bedroom
- Bedroom 10: Twin bedroom; shared bathroom with
- Florence Peretola Airport, 35 minutes by car
Florence - 40 minutes Greve in Chianti - 50 minutes Siena - 1 hour San Gimignano - 40 minutes
- Concierge service
- Midweek housekeeping service with change of towels included
- Final cleaning
- Weekly garden and pool maintenance
- Wi-Fi and Satellite
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Gym with
- Private spa