SPLENDID 18th CENTURY VILLA
The villa is located in Tuscany, a region composed of gorgeous landscapes and world-class art. Families and friends can gather there to admire breathtaking Tuscan countryside views, tour the wine region, and day trip to some of Italy's most popular medieval towns.
Take a step back in time for a stay at this recently renovated 18th century stone farmhouse located on a working wine estate. This property is a wine lover's dream, and a peaceful place to rest. Modern amenities are mixed with centuries-old furniture, marble surfaces, an ancient stone, fireplace, wood- beamed ceilings, lush paintings, and romantic alcoves.
- Large, fully equipped kitchen with marble tabletop and sink
made of “pietra serena”
- Antique-filled sitting room with ancient stone fireplace and
solid wood with dining table that can seat 10+ guests
- Bedroom 1: Queen bedroom with private bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bedroom with private bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Swimming pool
- White stone patio with table
- Lounge chairs and garden including
- Private dam in front of villa.
- Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi – Umbria International Airport, 1.40 hours by car
- 30 minutes by car
Lucca - 2 hours Siena - 30 minutes Florence - 1 hour and 20 minutes Rome - 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Concierge service
- Daily Cleaning
- Gardener and pool maintenance service
- Wi-Fi and Satellite