Good news! The Merlet Park has just opened its doors for the summer 2021 season!
Discover no less than 70 mountain animals in their natural environment. A real balcony on the Mont-Blanc massif, this animal park occupies 21 hectares of meadows, rocks and spruce forest: Chamois, ibex, mouflons, marmots, deer and other herbivores of the mountain fauna evolve freely on the whole space. In Merlet, there is no fence, so keep your distance…
More than a wildlife park, an exceptional site to discover!
For the 2021 season, the Park is open:
– May, June, September: every day except Monday, 10am to 6pm. Also open on Monday 24 May (Pentecost).
– July and August: every day from 9.30am to 7.30pm
New this year, the park must be booked on weekends and public holidays in May and June and every day in July and August.
Price: Adults: 8.50€, Children from 4 to 14 years: 5.50€.
Don’t forget your binoculars…
Special provisions for Covid-19 :
– Respect the safety distances at the cash desk and in the park
– Wearing a mask in closed areas (not compulsory in the open air)
– Hydro-alcoholic gel available at various places
Park located 30km from Megève to Les Houches.
Good walking shoes necessary.