Completely renovated in 2016 this luxury chalet is located in the exclusive domain of Du Crêt in Val d’Isère. Sleeping ten guests in five en-suite bedrooms this chalet enjoys spectacular vistas of the resort and surroundings. The double height living area enjoys panoramic views down the valley through the floor to ceiling windows, with doors opening out onto your terrace. The relaxed seating area is located around the fireplace and the adjoining dining area is spacious, ensuring you relax and enjoy the meals prepared by your private chef. On the same floor is a TV snug suitable for young and old, perfect to watch movies or television together, complete with Sky and Apple TV. Down on the lower floor is a cosy children’s games room with TV.
There are two twin/super-king bedrooms which open out through double doors onto the terrace at garden level and the third double bedroom is located alongside a smaller twin/super- king bedroom. The fifth Austrian twin/super-king bedroom is on the lower ground level, enjoying amazing mountain views. Spa facilities include a large swimming pool, sauna, shower and separate massage room.
Villa Surface: 315
Dining room Tv snug
Terrace and balcony
Bedroom 1: Twin or Super-king size double bed, en-suite with
shower, twin sinks, separate wc, television and double doors
leading to outside terrace.
Bedroom 2: Twin or Super-king size double bed with en-suite
with bath (NB. sloped roof which maybe unsuitable for tall
guests) and double doors leading to outside terrace.
Bedroom 3: Double bed, en-suite with shower and television.
Bedroom 4: Twin or Super-king size double bed, en-suite with
shower, separate wc.
Sauna and shower
Bedroom 5: Austrian twin or Super-king size double bed with
en-suite with shower, separate wc.
- Geneva, 2.30 hours by car
- 2 minutes by car
- 4 minutes by car
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- Concierge service
- Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation,
- for 6 nights of your stay
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits
- and soft drinks
- Nespresso brewed coffee
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to
- you and your guests, from 8am to 11pm
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Midweek linen and towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Safe Deposit
- Wi-Fi and Satellite
- Pool: 6.5x2.8m, m, indoor
- Covered Parking (4)
- Kid's Playroom incl. games
- Boot heaters
- Massage Room with shower
- Apple TV
- Hairdryer in every room